The City of Oakwood Hollinger Memorial Tennis Center promotes tennis by providing membership-based access to the best clay courts in the Miami Valley.
Unlike other facilities that charge fees for features and programs you may not want, your annual membership at Hollinger is a one-time, flat fee for unlimited play all season long. Weather permitting, the courts open April 15th and stay open until October 15th for nearly seven months of unlimited play, spanning spring, summer, and fall.
Benefits of Membership:
- Seven clay courts maintained in superior playing condition
- Beautiful natural setting with mature trees protecting all courts
- Courts open April thru October, weather permitting
- No court reservations needed
- Men’s and women’s challenge ladders
- Social groups for women’s, men’s, and mixed doubles
- Air-conditioned clubhouse with lockers and shower facilities
- Holiday mixers for doubles, food, and making friends
- Members pay one annual fee; there are never hourly court fees or additional charges
When you join Hollinger, you pay just one membership fee at the beginning of each year, with no hourly court fees.
Not sure yet? Try our exclusive “30 for 30” program! For just $30, enjoy unlimited play for 30 days. We’ll get you into a group. Once you’re ready to make it official, your $30 trial fee goes towards your new membership!
Want to know more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org year-round.
Call us at (937) 299-2961 and leave a message (April 15-October 15)
(Phone is infrequently checked off-season, consider email for quicker response.)
Ready to get started?
Download the 2017 Membership Application. Complete your membership application and send it with your check payable to:
City of Oakwood, Oakwood Community Center,
Attn: Carol Collins, 105 Patterson Road
Oakwood, OH 45419.